Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) website
'Andrew should give an interview under OATH': Lawyer for 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts blasts prince for talking to BBC - and not the police - about his links to US paedophile Jeffrey Epstein
The Victims’ Commissioner is demanding that the Metropolitan Police explain its decision not to pursue a full investigation into claims a teenager was trafficked to the UK to have sex with Prince Andrew
(ONE very good reason to get rid of freemasons inside the police protecting rogue royals)
Met Police face questions over why they didn't investigate claims girl, 17, was trafficked to London to have sex with Prince Andrew
The senior Met police officers who decided against launching full Scotland Yard probe into Virginia Roberts' claims she was trafficked for sex by Jeffrey Epstein
(The names of the two officers have been revealed in a Freedom of Information request to the Metropolitan Police)
Under a Freedom of Information request please provide the following
1. The name or number of the most senior Met police officer who is aware or has been made aware of the allegations made in the
What really happened on Jeffrey Epstein's private planes
2. Has any individual contacted the Met police to report the allegations being made in that video and the many other videos and
newspapers articles right across the globe?
3. What steps if any the Met police have made to investigate those allegations?
4. What steps have been taken to interview the suspects about these most serious allegations in particular those who live in the
5. What steps have been taken to interview the alleged victim with some of the incidents occurring in the London area?
6. Has the met child safeguarding unit been informed to ensure the protection of any other children that may have been caught
up in these allegations?
You have 20 working days to reply to this request